Our experience in this sector ranges from complicated contractual disputes, to trips and falls on construction sites. We have undertaken structural surveys of industrial and domestic properties and advise on the causes of subsidence damage as well as remedial works carried out by others.
Below is a small example of the type of work we have undertaken in construction investigations:
- incidents related to the provision of gas or electric services
- flooding of properties due to the failure of drainage systems
- trench collapses and the failure of temporary works
- accidents involving the use of construction equipment, including cranes and heavy plant
- accidents involving collapse of, and falls from scaffolding
- work at height accidents
- injuries arising from the use of hand and power tools
- consideration of the adequacy of personal protective equipment.